AOU VENTURES LIMITED is a leading multi-disciplinary construction company incorporated in the year 1998 with RC no: 329519 and we are certified by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) and Industrial Training Fund (ITF) to provide support services for the oil and gas industry and manufacturing industry.
We are a professional Civil and Mechanical Engineering Company with special interest in the construction of Houses, Petroleum Tank Farm Storage Facilities, Factories, Steel structures and supply of steel materials, with over twenty (20) years of experience.
We are dedicated to assisting our clients and potential clients achieve their objectives by ensuring that we provide innovative ideas and solutions that are specifically tailored to their needs.
To be globally known as a leading quality conscious construction company, with high quality management and safety standards.
Our aim is to uphold all facets of excellence in engineering services, both in the design phase and construction phase, with our team of well experienced engineers, and a bias for quality and safety.
Quality, Safety & Security
It is our policy to carry out our job activities in a manner that ensures the safety and security of our personnel and other stakeholder groups that may be affected by our work operations. Hence, we continually aim to attain the following quality, safety and security objectives
- Zero accident and zero incident in our work operations
- Safe and sustainable environmental practices wherever we carry out our work activities
- Client and community friendly co-operation in all of our contractual, statutory and corporate safety matters
This objectives are achieved by:
- Employing well trained personnel that ensure that our clients receive optimal services and ensuring that the execution of each project is carried out efficiently and effectively, according to the client’s specifications without compromising on quality and safety of the facility.
- Ensuring that all equipments and materials used on site meet and exceed local standard and international requirements. Hence we do not compromise on quality.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the company’s operations which include the design and construction of petroleum storage facilities and the supply of steel materials meet and exceed the government standards and safety requirements.
- Ensuring that proper, safety, security and insurance measures are put in place to secure the facility and all personnel working in the facility.